The DB1.4K (as the event is more commonly now known) is held across some of the country's most stunning locations and it's here we packed in 3 days of some fantastic, intense adventure riding. This ride is suitable for both big and small bikes that must be well maintained, fully serviced and road registered.
The 2019 Kriega Dusty Butt covers approximately 1400km of epic adventure, based from Fairlie to Alexandra & south, and back to Fairlie. This is an adventure ride like no other, and is often a week long for most who travel far for this iconic ride, always renown for some challenges and suprises along the way, and the high that comes from a well deserved achievement at the end! We have been offered some new spectacular land access for 2019 - and by popular demand from previous years we have put it all together to include three full days of riding - and some new tracks to explore!
Entry fees $295 per rider, $150 pillion
Entries strictly limited to the first 150 riders to enter and includes:
- Thursday night registration and briefing
- Delicious buffet dinner Thursday night
- Quality 100% cotton designer Dusty Butt Tee
- Three superb days of adventure riding over stunning South Island high country
- Dusty Butt info and ride pack
- Lucky draw Thursday night
- GPS route downloads
- All Land access fees and permitting
For more information and to book please visit Epic Events .