Covid-19 - Our commitment to you
Suzuki Finance in partnership with UDC Finance has been supporting New Zealanders and their businesses for a long time; during this time we’ve worked closely with customers to navigate periods of uncertainty.
We understand the current COVID-19 pandemic is causing significant disruption to people and businesses. We want to work closely with our customers to manage any financial impacts by getting a plan in place as soon as possible.
If you find yourself in a situation where you are concerned about making your loan repayments, please get in touch.
For the fastest response, please send an email to email@example.com with "COVID-19" in the subject line.
In your email, please:
- Let us know whether you're seeking information or payment relief
- Include your full name (and business name if applicable) and either your customer number or vehicle registration
- Tell us how your circumstances have changed
- Tell us what the best way is to get in contact with you
This will help us ensure your enquiry gets to the right team and we're able to respond as soon as possible.
You can also call us, but please note there may be some delays.
For Personal Car Loans call 0800 833 832
For Direct Business Customers call 0800 500 832
For Customers with a Relationship Manager, please contact them directly or call 0800 500 832
A plan to suit you
Buying a new car is a big decision. Whether it’s to zip around the city, enjoy
We make it simple and quick for you to drive away in the Suzuki you've had your eyes on. Our tailored finance plans and competitive interest rates stay fixed for the life of your loan, so you don't need a degree in finance to understand the terms.
How it works
Your authorised Suzuki dealer can arrange Suzuki Finance for you on the spot at their dealership. They will guide you through the application process and about an hour later you’ll know if you’ve got the loan. You can then drive your new car away.
Find your nearest Suzuki-authorised dealer here.
1. Your dealer completes an online application form while you wait.
2. Most applications are approved within the hour.
3. Provided you meet the lending criteria*, you're ready to drive your new Suzuki away.
* Lending criteria and standard terms and conditions apply to any loan. Details of terms and conditions will be specified in the loan document. Rates and fees are available on request. Suzuki Finance recommend that independent financial advice is obtained before signing the loan document and on the tax and accounting classification, and effects of leases.
Buy or Lease
Suzuki Finance has a range of finance options to suit you and your lifestyle. Here are a couple of finance plans to get you started. There are other options available - your Suzuki dealer can discuss with you the best way to structure your loan.
Credit Sale Agreement
A Suzuki Credit Sale Agreement is the easiest and fastest way to take your car home today. You pay your car off with regular instalments and once the last payment is made, ownership is transferred to you.
- Fixed interest rate
- Flexible payment plans - choose weekly, fortnightly or monthly payments
- Build on-road costs and insurance into your loan
Finance Lease Agreement
A Finance Lease Agreement is a good option if you need the car for your business. We buy the car and lease it to you, charging a regular lease amount based on the total cost, less an agreed value for the car at the end of the terms (the assumed residual value), plus interest. We sell the car at the end of the lease term. If we sell it for more than the assumed residual value, we'll pay the excess to you, or if we sell it for less, we'll charge you the difference.
- Keep your business capital with no upfront costs
- A fixed interest rate for the life of the loan
- Loan terms from 1 to 5 years - whatever suits you
- GST on rental may be either wholly or partly recoverable*
* Suzuki Finance recommend that independent financial advice is obtained before signing the loan document and on the tax and accounting classification, and effects of leases.