RM85 Small Wheel
Racing Success Starts Here
Powered by a liquid-cooled, SCEM-plated 84.7cc engine and an agile chassis featuring fully adjustable inverted front forks and rear shock absorber, the RM85 - with 17-inch front / 14-inch rear tires, or the RM85L - with 19-inch front / 16-inch rear tires – both got what it takes to fuel the newest memories of future champions.
|Engine Type||2-stroke, liquid-cooled|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||84.7|
|Bore x Stroke||48.0 mm X 46.8 mm|
|Overall Length (mm)||1805|
|Overall Width (mm)||735|
|Overall Height (mm)||1100|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||325|
|Seat Height (mm)||850|
|Curb Mass (kg)||73|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc|
|Brakes - Rear||Disc|
|Tyre - Front||70/100-17 40M|
|Tyre - Rear||90/100-14 49M|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||5.0|
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) for durability, weight reduction and effective heat transfer to get superior class performance.
- Exhaust valves made of aluminium to match well the expansion rate of the cylinder itself improve sealing. The exhaust valve governor and actuator with good throttle response and tractability.
- Digital CDI map offers the suitable engine performance at high rpm.
- Smooth shifting 6-speed transmission features a fully worked-out shift mechanism, including strong shift-drum detent spring and needle bearing on the left side of the shift drum.
- Knurled shift-pedal tip delivers excellent grip and shift feel.
- Tubular steel frame and aluminium swingarm with thick wall for performance on the track, especially in the corners.
- SHOWA inverted front forks are completely adjustable for rider weight, style and ability. A large-diameter fully-adjustable rear shock absorber produces plush feel with strong bottoming resistance.
- Light small-diameter front and rear brake hose. Front brake hose is routed behind the fork leg, eliminating the need for a brake hose cover and reducing weight.
- Rigid rear brake calliper with reliable braking performance, long pad life and easy maintenance.
- Plastic rear brake calliper guard reduces the possibility of deformation and saving weight as well.
- A forged aluminum-alloy rear brake pedal gives the rider accurate braking feel. Footpegs are made of cast chrome-molybdenum steel, instead of stamped steel, making them more durable with better grip.
- A long clutch lever makes it easy to accurately locate and work the engagement point during starts and when clutching off at corners.
- Each side of the seat has textured surface for better knee gripping.