The Apex Predator
Inherited directly from a GSX-R supersport machine, the powerful 749cc four-cylinder, ABS, fuel-injected engine is specially tuned and refined to maximise its potential on the streets and on winding roads.
Cutting-edge technologies from the legendary GSX-R series control engine management. The downdraft double-barrel Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system ensures efficient combustion and smooth, highly controllable power delivery throughout the engine’s broad power range.
Suzuki’s digital ignition system, Idle Speed Control (ISC) and the use of iridium spark plugs contribute to linear throttle response, greater low-end torque production, easier engine startup, lower cold-start emissions, and more stable idling.
Every component is designed and tuned to deliver maximum performance and to look good doing it.
Sure-footed, nimble and highly responsive, the GSX-S750 ABS is comfortable, smooth and more than ready to carry you wherever you want to ride, in style.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||749|
|Bore x Stroke||72.0 mm x 46.0 mm|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Overall Length (mm)||2125|
|Overall Width (mm)||785|
|Overall Height (mm)||1055|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||135|
|Seat Height (mm)||820|
|Curb Mass (kg)||213|
|Suspension - Front||Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc, twin|
|Brakes - Rear||Disc|
|Tyre - Front||120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless|
|Tyre - Rear||190/50ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||16|
- Suzuki's Advanced Traction Control system lets the rider select sensitivity to match road condition so that each ride is smooth with natural control of power.
- Aluminum Tapered handlebars deliver a look of toughness that suit the overall aggressive styling design.
- An aggressive-looking headlight design is a multi-reflector type with a 12V60/55W bulbs.
- Lightweight black footpegs share the same aluminium foot pegs used on the GSX-S1000. Both lightweight and sporty, their black colouring makes them blend in naturally with the machine to create a cool look.
- The addition of a standard-equipment belly pan enhances the aggressive styling and cohesive aesthetics of the machine’s overall design.
- Suzuki Easy Start System is just a simple press of the starter button to start the bike without having to hold the button down until the engine fires.
- Low RPM Assist to monitor the engine speed, enabling the rider to operate the clutch lever and pull away without opening the throttle. This helps make negotiating traffic jams and busy city streets smoother and easier.
- Newly designed, sporty, lightweight 10-spoke cast aluminium wheels from TPR hold BridgestonBattleax Hypersport S21 radial tyres. This delivers enhanced grip and stability.
- 10-hole long-nosed fuel injectors
- Petal-type Nissin Monobloc brake callipers and twin providing strong braking performance.
- Switches on the handlebars let you select traction control modes and change the LCD information displays on the fly for full control over your settings and riding environment.
- The GSX-S750 features a lightweight, brightness-adjustable LCD instrument panel. Readouts include the speedometer, tachometer, traction control mode status, gear position, odometer, dual tripmeters, coolant temperatures, driving range, fuel consumption, and a clock. You can personalise the tachometer readout from a choice of five display patterns.
- New swingarm design is a perfect fit for the GSX-S750. It also features a clean and stylish new chain adjuster.
- The streamlined design of the updated exhaust system eliminates the need for Suzuki’s Exhaust Control Valve, improving its looks, greater performance and reduced weight.