Wherever Your Road Leads
Winter's well and truly here, so pick up a mid-winter adventure deal and go further with a free 20L or 25L Acerbis tank worth $699.
Light and manoeuvrable, the DR650SE adds meaning to dual sport motorcycling with freedom and exhilaration. Powerful performance on the street and over trails is the result of an ideal power-to-weight ratio, front forks with a progressive action, a range of high-quality features and tough design. Discover the dual sport the way it was meant to be. The DR650SE will take you there.
* Promotion ends 30 September 2019, or while stocks last. Acerbis tanks are covered by their own manufacturer's warranty.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air-cooled, OHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||644|
|Bore x Stroke||100 mm x 82 mm|
|Fuel System||Carburetor MIKUNI BST40, single|
|Overall Length (mm)||2255|
|Overall Width (mm)||865|
|Overall Height (mm)||1195 - 1155 mm (with lowering kit)|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||265|
|Seat Height (mm)||885 - 845 mm (with lowering kit)|
|Curb Mass (kg)||165|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc|
|Brakes - Rear||Disc|
|Tyre - Front||90/90-21 M/C 54S, tube type|
|Tyre - Rear||120/90-17 M/C 64S, tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||13|
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM)-plated cylinder for durability, weight reduction, and superior heat transfer.
- Digitally mapped DC-CDI ignition system provides accurate ignition timing to maintain efficient combustion.
- Convenient electric starter combines with mechanical automatic decompression system for an easy and quick start.
- Lightweight and compact low-maintenance battery.
- Gear-driven single counter balancer system minimises engine vibration for a comfortable ride.
- Large MIKUNI 40 mm carburettor keeps smooth intake flow and quick throttle response.
- 5-speed wide-ratio transmission for easy riding.
- Light, durable stainless steel muffler.
- Innovative cartridge front forks combine the advantage of conventional and inverted forks; smooth progressive action and less below-axle extension.
- Link-type rear suspension with piggyback-reservoir shock absorber and adjustable compression damping provides stable performance.
- Front and rear suspensions both provide long 260 mm wheel travels for superb manoeuvrability.* *In case the seat height is lowered, front and rear suspension both provide 220 mm wheel travels.
- Lightweight, compact, rigid semi-double cradle frame is built to provide excellent on/off-road riding.
- Hollow type wheel axles and aluminium swingarm keep less unsprung weight.
- Lightweight 290 mm front floating disc brake with 2-piston calliper and 240 mm rear disc brake with 2-piston calliper together provide reliable stopping power.
- Well-cushioned seat, die-cast aluminium footpegs and grab bars on both sides together offer a comfortable ride for the pillion rider.
- Full on-road lighting system with a bright 60/55W halogen headlight.
- Seat height is optionally lowered by 40 mm (from 885 mm to 845 mm) at your Suzuki dealer. A shorter side stand will also need to be purchased with this option.