DR-Z125 SMALL WHEEL SUZUKIFEST
NO DEPOSIT, NO PAYMENTS FOR 6 MONTHS
Just like its big-wheeled brother the DR-Z125 small wheel has a high level of performance and delivers a good spread of power for the young, and smaller stature riders to tackle the dirt.
Styled to mirror Suzuki’s Championship-winning RM-Z and RMX models, this DR-Z also offers an awesome combination of crisp handling and strong low-end and mid-range power.
The frame and swingarm have been created for ample rigidity and lightweight, to produce a compact, perfectly proportioned off-road riding package.
Riding in the dirt has never been so simple.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||124|
|Bore x Stroke||57.0 mm x 48.8 mm|
|Fuel System||Carburetor MIKUNI VM20SS|
|Overall Length (mm)||1835|
|Overall Width (mm)||770|
|Overall Height (mm)||1085|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||260|
|Seat Height (mm)||
|Curb Mass (kg)||88|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc|
|Brakes - Rear||Drum|
|Tyre - Front||70/100-17 40M, tube type|
|Tyre - Rear||90/100-14 49M, tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||4.8|
- 124 cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled engine
- Precise digital CDI ignition system with an ignition timing map tuned to optimize the engine’s power characteristics.
- 5-speed transmission with link-type gear shifting system.
- Lightweight, high rigidity steel pipe frame and rear swingarm.
- Telescopic front forks and link-type rear suspension provide long wheel travel and smooth, progressive action for enhancing enjoyable, comfortable ride.
- Rear shock absorber spring preload is fully adjustable, allowing various settings under a wide range of riding conditions.
- Lightweight plastic skid plate helps to protect the bottom of the engine.
- Lightweight aluminium rims contribute to the reduction in the unsprung weight.
- Race inspired styling inherited from its big brother the RM-Z250 and RM-Z450.
* The 2018 SuzukiFest promotion runs at participating Suzuki dealers between 1 November 2018 and 31 March 2019, or while stock lasts. Finance conditions: Normal lending criteria apply. No deposit on a 24-month term with no interest or repayments for 6 months, following 18 months interest bearing. Minimum regular monthly payments over 18 months are required and fees including $75 booking fee and prevailing interest rate applies to any outstanding balance on the expiry of the 0% interest period.