The unique look of power
The Boulevard M109R is the most powerful cruiser Suzuki has ever produced. The stunning liquid-cooled 1783cc V-Twin engine featuring four valves per cylinder and SDTV digital fuel injection gives you all the power you need when you need it.
The 2019 M109R means business in every way – with crisp handling, thanks to a technically advanced chassis and suspension, 19.5-litre fuel tank and massively beefy 240-section rear tyre (the widest ever used on a Suzuki motorcycle) sit seamlessly within its long, sleek flowing lines. The innovative styling is enhanced even further by the lustrous deep chrome finish.
From the moment you unleash the Boulevard M109R, you’ll experience ultimate freedom.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, V-twin|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||1783|
|Bore x Stroke||112.0 mm x 90.5 mm|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Overall Length (mm)||2450|
|Overall Width (mm)||875|
|Overall Height (mm)||1130|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||130|
|Seat Height (mm)||705|
|Curb Mass (kg)||347|
|Suspension - Front||Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc, twin|
|Brakes - Rear||Disc|
|Tyre - Front||130/70R18M/C 63V, tubeless|
|Tyre - Rear||240/40R18M/C 79V, tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||19.5|
- 1783cc, liquid-cooled, DOHC, V-Twin engine is designed to produce a massive tractable power and responsive torque.
- Huge 112mm forged aluminum-alloy pistons. These are one of the largest reciprocating gasoline engine pistons being used in any production passenger car or motorcycle while featuring race-proven design to reduce friction and inertial mass.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system produces smooth throttle response even at low engine rpm.
- Suzuki Advanced Sump System (SASS), a compact dry-sump lubrication system designed for reduced engine height, a lower crankshaft position and lower centre of gravity.
- Inverted front forks feature race-proven cartridge internals with 46mm stanchion tubes.
- Cast aluminium alloy swingarm works with a progressive linkage and a single rear shock absorber; adjustable spring preload to suit rider and passenger weight.
- The widest rear tyre ever used on a Suzuki motorcycle.
- A sporty solo-seat cover can be quickly swapped for the included passenger seat.
- Instrument cluster including a digital tachometer, gear position indicator, and LED indicator lights are integrated into the top of the headlight cowl.
- Tank-mounted analogue speedometer and LCD odometer, dual
tripmeters, fuel gauge and clock.