BOULEVARD C90B SUZUKIFEST
Choose the Dark Side
Performance never looked so good, or so dark. The Suzuki Boulevard C90B rewards you with a striking combination of blacked-out styling and heart-pounding performance, thanks to its 90 cubic inch, fuel-injected, V-twin engine. Along with the aggressive styling and stunning performance, this bike features a spacious riding position and large floorboards for comfortable cruising, matched by precise, agile handling provided by its rigid chassis and advanced suspension.
$15,999 +ORCFinance Calculator
|Engine Type||4-stroke, liquid-cooled, SOHC, V-twin|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||1462|
|Bore x Stroke||96.0 mm x 101 mm|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Overall Length (mm)||2570|
|Overall Width (mm)||990|
|Overall Height (mm)||1135|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||140|
|Seat Height (mm)||720|
|Curb Mass (kg)||344|
|Suspension - Front||Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc, twin|
|Brakes - Rear||Disc|
|Tyre - Front||130/80R 17M/C 65H, tubeless|
|Tyre - Rear||200/60R 16M/C 79H, tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||18.0|
- Liquid-cooled, 90 cubic inch (1462cc), long-stroke, V-twin engine delivers the most power and torque in the class (1,000 to 1,600cc class). Outstanding low- to mid-range output means smooth acceleration and comfortable long-range cruising characteristics.
- Suzuki’s advanced fuel-injection system with Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) induction delivers seamless throttle response while boosting fuel eﬃciency and torque delivery.
- The four-valve cylinder head with overhead camshafts and dual spark plugs increases combustion eﬃciency to help ensure seamless throttle response, gutsy low-to-mid range output, better fuel eﬃciency, and reduced emissions.
- To maximise air induction for best power and torque, the VL1500 features a unique system that uses three separate air-cleaner boxes feeding the engine. This air induction system increases engine output without sacrificing style or fuel tank capacity.
- The Suzuki Clutch Assist System (SCAS) reduces the force needed to pull in the clutch lever, so clutch operation remains light. The clutch features back-torque limiting clutch system, contributing to smooth downshift operation.
- The appeal of classic styling is married with the beneﬁts of modern performance, with the steel-tube frame comfortably carrying the rider and conﬁdently housing the powerful engine.
- Both rider and passenger seats are made for long-range comfort and top-notch control. They allow freedom of movement, accommodate riders of diﬀerent sizes, and are well cushioned.
- The design of the link-type rear suspension maintains classic hard-tail look, while keeping the ride low and producing a smooth, ground-hugging ride.
- Convenient touring-friendly features include the footboards, 18L fuel tank, shaft drive, lockable storage, and easy-to-use helmet holder.
- The multi-function instrument includes a convenient gear-position indicator and a fuel gauge, along with a clock and a trip meter, plus indicator lights for low fuel, turn signals and more.
- New Metallic Gleam Grey or Glass Sparkle Black colours and complementary graphics combine with the blacked-out special Suzuki styling to create a visually stunning cruiser that lives up to its looks by delivering a great ride.
Suzukifest terms and conditions: Offer not available in conjunction with any other promotion. Ends 31 January 2020, or while stocks last.