The TF125, powered by a tough and reliable power-reed-valve air-cooled 2-stroke engine, is a bike that’s tailor-made to fully meet the requirements of a runabout vehicle around your farm, and the Number 1 selling farm bike in its class!
The proven engine/chassis arrangement is topped off by special features, like sturdy protectors over the brake and clutch levers and headlight; extended fenders; both left-and-right side stands; big luggage carrier with a convenient box underneath and wide-tread-block tyres ready for tough going.
* Price excludes GST. Not available in conjunction with any other promotion. Offer runs to 31 July 2019, or while stocks last.
|Engine Type||2-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||123|
|Bore x Stroke||56.0 mm X 50.0 mm|
Carburettor MIKUNI VM24SH
|Overall Length (mm)||2170|
|Overall Width (mm)||935|
|Overall Height (mm)||1150|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||250|
|Seat Height (mm)||835|
|Curb Mass (kg)||102|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Swingarm, oil damped, spring preload|
|Brakes - Front||Drum|
|Brakes - Rear||Drum|
|Tyre - Front||2.75-21 4PR|
|Tyre - Rear||4.10-18 4PR|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||13|
- 123cc, piston-reed-valve 2-stroke, air-cooled engine that produces abundant usable torque with excellent fuel economy.
- Heavy-duty headlight protector is also capable as a carrier for light loading. Sturdy steel protectors for brake and clutch levers are also fitted as standard equipment.
- Convenient large flat rear carrier.
- Engine bar and plate protect the bottom of the engine.
- Cylinder and Crank Injector System (CCIS) ensures necessary engine lubrication.
- 6-speed transmission with proper gear ratios chosen for smooth riding. Quick-action rack and pinion clutch design ensures light and positive clutch operation.
- Long-travel front and rear suspension with smooth action. Rear shock absorbers come with 5-way spring preload adjustment.
- Large 13-litre fuel tank.
- Thick well-padded seat for rider's comfort.
- Wide-tread block pattern tyres transfer engine power into traction.
- Useful clutch and brake lever locks are convenient for short stop start work.
- Extended front and rear mud flaps help protect rider and motorcycle from mud and dirt.
- Large chain guard protects against dirt.
- Convenient, sturdy box underneath rear carrier for storing tools and other small items.