Suzuki redefines fun with the QuadSport Z90. This youth-sized four-stroke machine is the perfect compliment for your adult-sized machine.
The Quadsport Z90 is packed with features like electric start, low seat height, CVT transmission, throttle limiter screw, full footboards and heavy-duty chain.
Great value, ease of use, reliability, plus a whole lot of fun! That’s the LT-Z90.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air-cooled|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||90|
|Bore x Stroke||45.5 mm x 55.2 mm|
Carburettor MIKUNI VM16, single
|Starter System||Electric and recoil|
|Overall Length (mm)||1505|
|Overall Width (mm)||875|
|Overall Height (mm)||915|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||150|
|Seat Height (mm)||650|
|Curb Mass (kg)||127|
|Suspension - Front||Independent, swing axle, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Drum|
|Brakes - Rear||Drum|
|Tyre - Front||AT19 × 7-8 * tubeless|
|Tyre - Rear||AT19 × 7-8 * tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||6|
- 90cc, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder engine tuned to produce a broad powerband and smooth power delivery.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) cylinder, derived from the Suzuki’s high-performance, high-mileage GSX-R sport bikes, for durability, weight reduction and superior heat transfer.
- Silent cam chain for comfort a ride.
- Easy-to-operate CVT helps the rider to concentrate on riding and having fun rather than shifting gears.
- Sturdy front shock absorbers are built for smooth ride, and a strong steel swingarm provides a balanced ride on various terrain.
- Low 650mm seat height comfortable for smaller riders.
- Throttle limiter screw can adjust the power output of the engine to suit the rider’s ability.
- Electric starter with a recoil backup starter.
- Large full floorboards.
- The drive shift has double oil seals for long-life performance.
- Aggressive styling taken from race-winning sport ATV.
The LT-Z90 may be used by those aged 12 and older. Adults must always supervise riders under the age of 16. ATVs can be hazardous to operate. For your safety, always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Always avoid paved surfaces. Never ride on public roads. Never carry passengers or engage in stunt riding. Never exceed the vehicle load capacity of 90kg. Riding and alcohol or other drugs don’t mix. Avoid excessive speed. Be extra careful on difficult terrain. Read your Owner’s Manual carefully.