FEED IT OUT 1/3,1/3,1/3
Feed out your payments over 24 months and get yourself on a new Suzuki for this season’s feedout. Pay 1/3 deposit now, 1/3 in 2020 and 1/3 in 2021.
Boasting a strong off-road heritage, the DR200SE is a well-known farm bike, which was developed and tested here in New Zealand to meet our demanding conditions.
An all-purpose utility motorcycle, the DR200SE is built tough with many special features that make it ideal for the rigorous conditions of modern-day farming, including a powerful headlight, clutch and brake lever protectors, extended guards, dual side stands and big carry racks. Its toughness and penchant for good old-fashioned hard work has made it a firm favourite on New Zealand farms.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||199|
|Bore x Stroke||66.0 mm x 58.2 mm|
|Fuel System||Carburettor MIKUNI BST31SS, single|
|Starter System||Electric and kick|
|Overall Length (mm)||2220|
|Overall Width (mm)||940|
|Overall Height (mm)||1185|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||260|
|Seat Height (mm)||810|
|Curb Mass (kg)||132|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc|
|Brakes - Rear||Drum|
|Tyre - Front||70/100-21 44M tube type|
|Tyre - Rear||90/100-18 54M tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||13|
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) plated engine's aluminium cylinder for durability, lightweight and superior heat transfer.
- Rider-friendly electric engine starter.
- 205mm telescopic front forks and 200mm adjustable spring preload single-shock absorber rear suspension.
- Compact and sturdy high-tensile-strength steel-pipe diamond frame.
- Large 21-inch front tyre and wide 18-inch rear tyre for comfortable and stable ride.
- Comfortable spacious seat, 810mm seat height and compact chassis design/
- 13.0-litre fuel tank, together with the engine's superior fuel efficiency, extends the range between refuelling.
- Useful clutch lock means you can leave the bike in gear when stopping for a short time – eg opening a gate.
- Guard bar and plate protect the bottom of engine.
- Extended front and rear mud flaps help protect rider and motorcycle from mud and dirt.
- Large flat rear carrier mounted over the rear fender
- Bright 60/55W halogen headlight.
- Backward-folding gearshift and brake pedals help reduce damage on the way of obstructions.
- Low-maintenance, long-life sealed chain.
- Quick-action rack-and-pinion clutch design ensures light and positive clutch operation.
Terms and conditions: Price excludes GST. Finance offer based on 1/3 deposit ($2,080.77), 4.95% interest with two equal payments ($2,298.95) over 24 months. All finance payments include GST, $300 documentation fee and $10.35 PPSR. Normal UDC lending and credit criteria apply. Offer not available in conjunction with any other promotion and ends 31 October 2019, or while stocks last.