V-STROM 250 ABS
Making every ride a new adventure
An adventure bike that is equally adept at daily riding and long touring. The V-Strom 250/ABS combines slim styling and massive presence in a unique design that defies its modest engine displacement. It is highly manoeuvrable on city streets, wonderfully exciting on winding roads, and thoroughly pleasing as an adventure touring motorcycle. Proudly carrying on the heritage of the V-Strom series, the V-Strom 250/ABS is dedicated to fine quality that will ignite your spirit of adventure.
The instant you take to the road, you sense a change in the breeze and in the air that surrounds you. It’s a feeling that makes you want to ride as far as you can for as long as you can, while enjoying the bike’s highly emotional styling. The V-Strom 250/ABS is crafted to soundly respond to all these expectations.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, liquid-cooled, SOHC, parallel-twin|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||
|Bore x Stroke||53.5 mm x 55.2 mm|
6-speed constant mesh
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Overall Length (mm)||2150|
|Overall Width (mm)||
|Overall Height (mm)||1295|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||
|Seat Height (mm)||
|Curb Mass (kg)||
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc|
|Brakes - Rear||Disc|
|Tyre - Front||110/80-17 M/C 57H, tubeless|
|Tyre - Rear||140/70-17 M/C 66H, tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||
- Four-stroke, SOHC 248cc parallel-twin engine optimized to maximise low to mid rpm range.
- Finely tuned and updated fuel injection system to support long-distance touring (Over 500km*).
- Comfortable upright riding position.
- Slim bodywork and seat with the ease to reach the ground.
- New compact windscreen with wind-tunnel testing for optimized design and for a more comfortable ride.
- Large 17.3L fuel tank.
- Informative reverse-lit LCD multi-function instrument panel.
- 12V DC outlet is now standard equipment, for powering a satellite navigation system or for charging your phone.
- New styling design inspired by the "Massive and Smart" concept of its V-Strom brothers.
- Vertically positioned headlights and new exterior design in line to the V-Strom 1000.
- Highly visible surface-emitting LED tail lights.
- Large aluminium rear carrier with a maximum capacity of 8.5kg.
- Newly designed sporty 10-spoke wheels.
*Calculated based on the Worldwide Motorcycle Test Cycle (WMTC) mode exhaust emissions measuring conditions. Actual fuel economy and riding range may differ in different conditions.