No Deposit and 0% Interest For 24-Months!
The Suzuki TU250X revitalises the retro cruiser style while matching modern design and efficiency. With a fuel-injected single-cylinder engine, sweptback muffler, and chrome spoke wheels, the classic looking TU250X puts the emphasis of riding on fun.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||249|
|Bore x Stroke||72.0 mm x 61.2 mm|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Overall Length (mm)||2070|
|Overall Width (mm)||750|
|Overall Height (mm)||1075|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||165|
|Seat Height (mm)||770|
|Curb Mass (kg)||148|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc|
|Brakes - Rear||Drum|
|Tyre - Front||90/90-18 M/C 51S, tube type|
|Tyre - Rear||110/90-18 M/C 61S, tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||12|
- 249 cc, 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, air-cooled, SOHC engine with fuel injection system is tuned for strong low-end torque well-suited for city riding
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM)-plated cylinder for improved durability, weight reduction, and superior heat transfer.
- Effective engine management and emission control systems work together with Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system. It features 32 mm throttle body and provides superb throttle response, smooth power delivery, and reduced emissions.
- Digital ignition provides optimum ignition timing for increased efficiency and crisp throttle response.
- Pulsed-AIR (PAIR) system injects fresh air into the exhaust port to ignite unburned hydrocarbons, further reducing emissions.
- Exhaust system is outfitted with a catalytic converter and oxygen sensor feedback system and it reduces exhaust emission.
- Diamond-shaped steel tube frame is lightweight, strong and produces confident and agile handling.
- Front disc brake with dual-piston caliper and rear drum brake offer strong braking capabilities.
- Smooth-shifting 5-speed transmission has gear ratios suitable for a wide variety of riding conditions.
- Low 770 mm seat height and compact chassis provide confidence-inspiring performance for beginning riders.
- 12 L fuel tank and fuel sufficient engine provide excellent riding range.
- Full lighting system and easy-to-read instrumentation include a trip meter.
* The 2018 SuzukiFest promotion runs at participating Suzuki dealers between 1 November 2018 and 31 March 2019, or while stocks last.