No Deposit and 0% Interest For 24 Months!
If you’re looking to get out on the road on a sporty bike with café racer styling, look no further than SV650X with ABS. Its smooth-revving V-Twin engine tucked into a slim and lightweight trellis frame combines power and agility with classic café racer looks.
Equipped with some of the most advanced rider technology available, including Low RPM Assist and Suzuki Easy Start System, the SV650X ABS retro appeal is also eye-catching with its distinctive headlight cowling, clip-on handlebars, tuck-and-roll seat and blacked-out rider and pillion footrests.
A sporty all-rounder that delivers the goods whether you are a novice or experienced rider is available as a full power or LAMS model.
Available as a full power model or LAMS.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 90º V-twin|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||645|
|Bore x Stroke||81.0 mm x 62.6 mm|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Overall Length (mm)||2140|
|Overall Width (mm)||730|
|Overall Height (mm)||1090|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||135|
|Seat Height (mm)||790|
|Curb Mass (kg)||198|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||
Link type, coil spring, oil damped
|Brakes - Front||Disc, twin|
|Brakes - Rear||Disc|
|Tyre - Front||120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless|
|Tyre - Rear||160/60ZR17M/C (69W), tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||14.5|
- Suzuki Easy Start System to start the motorcycle with just a push of a button.
- Low RPM Assist fora smoother launch operation in the low rpm range.
- Compact and lightweight antilock brake system (ABS).
- Stylish slotted headlight cowling.
- LED rear combination lights.
- Clip-on handlebars encourage a sporty riding position and hark back to the days of the original café racers.
- Tuck and roll seat with two luggage loops under the pillion seat.
- Sporty, upright riding position to help reduce rider fatigue.
- Dual Spark Technology utilises two spark plugs per cylinder for precision ignition resulting in increased combustion efficiency, smoother power delivery, lower fuel consumption and lower emissions.
- Pistons and rings: In order to further improve overall fuel efficiency and emissions control, the V-Twin engine adopts two innovations: resin coating on the piston skirt for minimised friction between the cylinder and piston, and a special L-shaped piston ring for enhanced sealing performance and blow-by gas reduction.
- SCEM plated cylinders (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) achieve low friction and high heat transfer and durability.
- Front forks are equipped with a new Preload Adjuster, allowing you to set suspension firmness for exactly the way you want to ride.
- SDTV (Dual Throttle Valve) Fuel injection system, which includes dual butterfly valves per cylinder for enhanced power output efficiency. Combined with the ten-hole fuel injectors, fuel combustion efficiency is further optimised as well as smoother power delivery and fuel economy. Furthermore, the system includes a thinner and lighter 39mm throttle body with a built-in ISC (Idle Speed Control), providing even more idling stability and environmental performance.
* The 2018 SuzukiFest promotion runs at participating Suzuki dealers between 1 November 2018 and 31 March 2019, or while stocks last. No deposit and 0% interest for 24 months to pay on SV650XA/XAU - $519.60 per month (Total amount payable 12,374.35). Payments include $369 documentation fee, $10.35 PPSR fee. Normal lending criteria apply.