Hear the wild induction roar strike your soul. Feel genuine GSX-R power stir your spirit.
Own the apex of every corner.
Powered by a legendary supersport engine. Armed with the latest technologies.
Tuned to command the streets. Built to reign supreme over naked sport bikes.
The GSX-S750Z is a true apex predator.
The Special Edition Z-model features bold Metallic Matte Black bodywork, blacked-out exhaust system, black anodised front fork stanchion tubes, unique graphics and rim decals.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||749|
|Bore x Stroke||72.0 mm x 46.0 mm|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Overall Length (mm)||2125|
|Overall Width (mm)||785|
|Overall Height (mm)||1055|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||135|
|Seat Height (mm)||820|
|Curb Mass (kg)||213|
|Suspension - Front||Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc, twin|
|Brakes - Rear||Disc|
|Tyre - Front||120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless|
|Tyre - Rear||190/50ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||16|
- Suzuki's Advanced Traction Control system lets the rider select sensitivity to match road condition so that each ride is smooth with natural control of power.
- Aluminum Tapered handlebars combined with black levers and a new sporty design, they enhance the looks of an area that often falls within the rider’s field of vision.
- An aggressive-looking headlight design and fang-shaped position lights directly from the GSX-S1000.
- Lightweight black footpegs share the same aluminium foot pegs used on the GSX-S1000. Both lightweight and sporty, their black colouring makes them blend in naturally with the machine to create a cool look.
- The addition of a standard-equipment belly pan enhances the aggressive styling and cohesive aesthetics of the machine’s overall design.
- Suzuki Easy Start System is just a simple press of the starter button to start the bike without having to hold the button down until the engine fires.
- Low RPM Assist to monitor the engine speed, enabling the rider to operate the clutch lever and pull away without opening the throttle. This helps make negotiating traffic jams and busy city streets smoother and easier.
- Newly designed, sporty, lightweight 10-spoke cast aluminium wheels from TPR hold BridgestonBattleax Hypersport S21 radial tyres. This delivers enhanced grip and stability.
- New front petal-type Nissin Monobloc brake callipers and twin wave-style brake rotors bring strong and consistent braking performance.
- Switches on the handlebars let you select traction control modes and change the LCD information displays on the fly for full control over your settings and riding environment.
- The GSX-S750 features a lightweight, brightness-adjustable LCD instrument panel. Readouts include the speedometer, tachometer, traction control mode status, gear position, odometer, dual tripmeters, coolant temperatures, driving range, fuel consumption, and a clock. You can personalise the tachometer readout from a choice of five display patterns.
- New trapezoidal, beam-type swingarm design is a perfect fit for the GSX-S750. It also features a clean and stylish new chain adjuster for strength and style.
- The streamlined design of the updated exhaust system eliminates the need for Suzuki’s Exhaust Control Valve, improving its looks, greater performance and reduced weight.
* The 2018 SuzukiFest promotion runs at participating Suzuki dealers between 1 November 2018 and 31 March 2019, or while stock lasts. Free accessories cannot be exchanged for cash.