Laying the foundation of riding fun
Torque-packed, electric-starting 49cm 4-stroke engine. Super-cool race-style looks. An easy and fun choice for children to learn the fundamentals of riding. With an adequately sized engine and adequately sized chassis, the user-friendly DR-Z50 is ready for many enjoyable years down the road.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air-cooled, OHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||
|Bore x Stroke||39.0 mm x 41.8 mm|
|Fuel System||Carburettor MIKUNI VM13|
|Starter System||Electric and Kick|
|Overall Length (mm)||1320|
|Overall Width (mm)||580|
|Overall Height (mm)||790|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||135|
|Seat Height (mm)||560|
|Curb Mass (kg)||
|Suspension - Front||Inverted telescopic, coil spring|
|Suspension - Rear||Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||
|Brakes - Rear||Leading/trailing|
|Tyre - Front||2.50-10 33J, tube type|
|Tyre - Rear||2.50-10 33J, tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||3|
- New graphics and front fork colour
- 49cc air-cooled, 4-stroke, twin-valve engine – adequately sized and packed with torque.
- The combination of 49cc engine power and 10-inch front wheel makes for ample tractable power on various terrain.
- Automatic clutch and a smooth-shifting 3-speed transmission.
- Push-button electric starter and traditional kick starter.
- Conveniently located starter lever on the handlebars for easy accessibility.
- 560 mm seat height for beginners and skilled riders.
- Sleek, super-cool race style appearance inherited from its RM-Z big brothers.
The DR-Z50 is designed for use by children and off-road use only - not for use on public roads. Single rider only - weight limit 40kgs. Not recommended for children under age 7. Parental supervision required during operation. Rider must always wear a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing.