DR-Z125 SMALL WHEEL
Small Bike, Big Fun
The Suzuki DR-Z125 joins its larger wheel sidekick, the DR-Z125L, with the small wheel providing a lower seat height for progressing riders wanting more power.
Like the DR-Z125L big wheel, the high-performance Suzuki DR-Z125 introduces a serious amount of fun into every rider’s first taste of the off-road trail. Advanced technology from top to bottom with a host of high-grade components inspired by Suzuki's motocross machines.
At its heart, a 4-stroke, 124cc power pack built to deliver tractable, accessible power, so riding's as easy as possible. And smooth. The frame and swingarm have been created for ample rigidity and lightweight, to produce a compact, perfectly proportioned off-road riding package. The fuel tank and frame covers are inspired by Suzuki's state-of-the-art RM-Z motocross range.
The DR-Z125 small wheel. Let a lifetime of off-road riding begin.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, air-cooled, SOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||124|
|Bore x Stroke||57.0 mm x 48.8 mm|
|Fuel System||Carburetor MIKUNI VM20SS|
|Overall Length (mm)||1885|
|Overall Width (mm)||770|
|Overall Height (mm)||1110|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||290|
|Seat Height (mm)||805|
|Curb Mass (kg)||89|
|Suspension - Front||Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Link type, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc|
|Brakes - Rear||Drum|
|Tyre - Front||70/100-19 42M, tube type|
|Tyre - Rear||90/100-16 52M, tube type|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||4.8|
- 124 cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled engine.
- MIKUNI VM20SS carburettor.
- Precise digital CDI ignition system with an ignition timing map tuned to optimize the engine’s power characteristics.
- 5-speed transmission with link-type gear shifting system.
- Lightweight, high rigidity steel pipe frame and rear swingarm.
- Telescopic front forks and link-type rear suspension provide long wheel travel and smooth, progressive action for enhancing enjoyable, comfortable ride.
- Rear shock absorber spring preload is fully adjustable, allowing various settings under a wide range of riding conditions.
- Lightweight plastic skid plate helps to protect the bottom of the engine.
- Lightweight aluminium rims contribute to the reduction in the unsprung weight.
- Larger 19-inch front/16-inch rear tires, 805 mm seat height and front disc/rear drum brakes.
- Race-inspired styling inherited from its big brother the RM-Z250 and RM-Z450.