If you’ve got a big block, extreme terrain, or a heavy workload, you need the strength and power of the ultimate quad. The KingQuad 750 is Suzuki’s flagship machine, with the power and stability to go anywhere and take on any job.
Powered by a single-cylinder big-bore liquid-cooled DOHC engine, the KingQuad 750 offers a whopping amount of torque. Its advanced ECM managed fuel injection system gives you instant throttle response, smoother performance, and reduced fuel consumption. A high tensile steel frame has the rigidity you need for the tough work and agility for easy handling and riding comfort.
The 750’s diff-lock, long-travel independent suspension and dependable disc brakes help you tackle the roughest, steepest, slipperiest sections. While Hi-Lo CVT auto and downhill engine braking mean nothing’s going to get away on you.
When only the best will do, the KingQuad 750 delivers in spades.
|Engine Type||4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC|
|Engine Displacement (CC)||722|
|Bore x Stroke||104.0 mm x 85.0 mm|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Overall Length (mm)||2150|
|Overall Width (mm)||1215|
|Overall Height (mm)||1285|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||260|
|Seat Height (mm)||920|
|Curb Mass (kg)||320|
|Suspension - Front||Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped|
|Suspension - Rear||Independent, double wishbone, coil spring, oil damped|
|Brakes - Front||Disc brake, twin|
|Brakes - Rear||Sealed oil-bathed multi-disc|
|Tyre - Front||AT25 × 8-12**, tubeless|
|Tyre - Rear||AT25 × 10-12**, tubeless|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L)||17.5|
UTILITY / CHASSIS
- Increased towing capacity (450kg -> 600kg)
- New frame, with 25% thicker frame tubing (was 1.6mm, now 2.0mm)
- Updated front and rear suspension, stabiliser, front and rear brakes
- Trailer hitch mount has changed to a square-receiver type
- Newly design multi-function instrument panel with service reminder icon
- Expansive storage compartments including a front waterproof storage and two rear storage compartments
- Handlebar-mounted headlight
- Flush-mount, LED-style taillight
- Wider range of Genuine Suzuki Accessories
- Lighter CVT rollers
- Revised CVT
- Dual front hydraulic disc brakes with 190 mm rotors
- Sealed, oil-bath multidisc rear brake with 106 mm discs
- Updated rear stabiliser system
- Fully independent suspension system
- Updated shock absorbers with new damping force tuning.
- Long suspension travel
- Front wheel travel 172 mm
- Rear wheel travel 194 mm
* Price Excludes GST. Price does not include any accessories or fitting. Finance offer based on 1/3 deposit ($4,954.36), 4.95% interest with two equal payments ($4,953.28) over 24 months. All finance payments include GST. Payments include $300 documentation fee and $10.35 PPSR. Normal lending and credit criteria apply. Offer not available in conjunction with any other promotion. Offer ends 31 August 2019, or while stocks last.